Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Waiting on Spring

January 31, 2011 - old planting beds waiting for flowers

(They look like graves to me.  I've taken a picture of these every day without knowing why.
So, I finally decided to post the one from today.)

P.S.  I plan to never post a picture that I haven't taken on the day of the post.  I won't say never because who knows what may happen any given day. *laughs*

Edited for my bratty daughter and her friend Amanda...I have NEVER used a picture that I have not taken on that day.  So pfft to both of you. *winks*

3 comments:

Creating the best of Me said...

comment 1~ LMAO those do look like you have killed and buried ppl there...i laughed out loud about chocked up on it!!!!!!!!

Comment 2~ So you have been cheating...you havnt been taking one everyday for that daily blog??? I have!! They all have been taken that day..thought it was the rules.... ;)

Creating the best of Me said...

Sure sure mom!! hahahaha and I still love you even though you cheated and now lie about it!!!

j/k Love you mom!!!!

Dawn said...

Hahahaha...very funny. Brat. Just to clarify again for anyone else, I didn't want to say I never would b/c what if something historic or insane happened & I caught it on film. I might have to post a series of pictures about the event. So there.

I love you anyway though. Hugs to Amanda too.