Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Crime Sucks!

Today has been a crappy day for me. It started off with me trying to run to the store this morning and realizing the gas tank on the van was completely empty. Now that didn’t make sense because last night it was on full. So I call the police to see if there has been some gas stealing going on. Sure enough…yes there has.

So, some asshole siphoned the gas from the van. That’s how my day started off. It just seemed to go downhill from there. I was in the office by myself and we took in 8 computers and the phone was ringing off the hook in between customers. I got some weird calls today too.

For my picture of the day, I decided to re-create the crime.

January 3, 2012 - crime scene re-creation


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, this *does suck. :-( I love this idea you've got going though and might steal it...I'd fail at it, but hey, it's a good idea to try!

Dawn said...

Steal away Lisa. I actually got the idea from watching one of the New Years Eve television specials. I'm determined to do it. Mostly because "The Bossman" said I couldn't. *laughs*